If you are not financially and emotionally stressed in the current environment, then you are either very blessed or in very deep denial. None of us has seen anything like this. We can look to history, but so much has changed that very little of how they got through the last world pandemic will work for us now.
We got out of the Great Depression...Read more
My neighbor Stu is a car guy. He toys with, details, and drives his new Range Rover with such pride, it's like a member of the family. On most days, rain or shine, you can find him working on his car, making it even nicer. It's his thing, and I appreciate it, but it kind of makes me look bad, because our SUV has seen much better days in its 12 ...Read more
People have been asking me about trends I'm seeing in dating while coronavirus is going on, and I thought my readers might be interested in the responses:
Question: Do you see any trends in who's been amenable to switching to FaceTime/video dates versus who's decided to postpone things? Does it seem generational, or gendered?
Answer: It's ...Read more
- Dating Advice: The 'talking phase' turn-offs that may stop a potential match in its tracks
- Erika Ettin: Do people even read profiles?
- Erika Ettin: Women more likely to swipe left on men with cats … fur real
- 14 quarantine date night ideas and tips, no matter what stage your relationship is in
- Erika Ettin: Time for tough love