It is well-known that puppy pads are one of the most convenient and effective products on the market for potty training your puppy. They make cleaning up after your puppy fast, easy and convenient. But few pet owners are aware that puppy training pads have a myriad of other uses, making them one of the most versatile pet care products you can find. Here are a few reasons why puppy pads should be a staple in any pet owner's home.
* Vet Visits. A trip to the vet can be a very unnerving experience for some pets. Your dog or puppy may become anxious or excited, which of course can lead to accidents. Puppy wee pads provide a little backup when your pet's nerves get the best of them. Since they are both portable and disposable, you won't have to worry about any mishaps at or on the way to the vet's office.
* Car Trips. Your buddy may love a good car ride, but peeing accidents in the car can become a messy, smelly and expensive issue. Use puppy training pads as a protective layer between your puppy and the car seat and floor. The pad will even help pick up hair and mud, while mitigating any accidents along the way. Or, if you travel with a kennel, puppy pads can be used as a liner. You can rest assured that when you arrive at your destination, clean up will be quick and easy.
* Grooming. Whether grooming at home or making a trip to the groomer, puppy pads not only soak up accidents, but they catch hair trimmings and absorb water, soap and shampoo. If you do your own home grooming, it makes cleaning up a breeze.
* Sick, Convalescing or Elderly Pets. Animals recovering from surgery and elderly incontinent pets can also take comfort in puppy pads. Use it on the floor and furniture to prevent unavoidable accidents.
* Meal Areas. If your dog is particularly messy or slobbery when he eats (some breeds just are), a puppy training pad can be placed in the meal time area to help you keep things tidy.
* Don't Forget the Cats and Kittens. Puppy pads are equally effective for kittens, as well as sick or elderly cats. Not only will the pads absorb accidents, but they can also help keep things clean around the litter box (kittens love to toss that litter) and around the food and water areas.
Kerry Perissi is the Founder & Vice President of MEDNET Direct, a leading provider of disposable medical supplies as well as quality puppy pads. For more information and to shop medical supplies wholesale, please visit MEDNET Direct.