MIAMI -- A tropical system off Central America is expected to become better organized as it heads across the Caribbean toward the U.S. coast, National Hurricane Center forecasters said Tuesday.
Over the next five days, forecasters say the system will encounter favorable conditions, including hurricane-fueling warm waters in the western ...Read more
- As Montecito cleanup continues, a search for where to dump thousands of tons of mud
- Deep South grapples with yet another winter storm
- A week after California mudslides, Trump sends condolences in press statement
- Rain expected this week may hamper Montecito and freeway cleanup efforts
- One-two punch of the Thomas fire and debris flows leaves trail of destruction