Senior Living


Health & Spirit

Social Security and You: Shutdown Silliness

Tom Margenau on

3. Change your address or direct deposit information

4. Accept reports of death

5. Verify or change your citizenship status

6. Replace a lost or missing Social Security payment

7. Issue a critical payment

8. Change a representative payee


9. Process a change in your living arrangement or income (SSI recipients only)

We cannot provide the following services:

1. Issue new or replacement Social Security cards

2. Replace your Medicare card


swipe to next page

--Sponsored Video--


blog comments powered by Disqus

Social Connections


Ballard Street Gary Markstein Dinette Set Pickles Nest Heads Zack Hill