Nunberg took over cable news like a car chase. He was on MSNBC at 2:45, CNN at 3:30, and CNN again at 4 o’clock. I believe at 5, he called into HGTV to incriminate himself on ‘Flip or Flop.’ I’m pretty sure after Mueller gets done with him, it’s going to be flip.
10. Why it's good to have five pairs of black shoes.
9. The difference between cream, ivory, and off white.
8. Crying can be fun.
7. Fat clothes.
6. A salad, diet drink, and a hot fudge sundae make a balanced lunch.
Once upon a midnight dreary, fingers cramped and vision bleary,
System manuals piled high and wasted paper on the floor,
Longing for the warmth of bed sheets,
Still I sat there, doing spreadsheets:
We've all caught someone at sometime picking their nose. Some try to do it in secret. Others do it openly without embarrassment. Maybe even you have been caught in the act. Nose-picking is one disgusting habit and is ...Read More
Why did the Indian chief wear so many feathers?
To keep his wigwam
Recently, the "Love Bug" Virus circled the globe, damaging computers in it's path. There have recently been some new mutations or variationsof this virus that you should be aware of.
* The "I Love You, But I'm Shy" virus ...Read More
... continued from above
4) Since her first e-mail, Make.Money.Fastfirstname.lastname@example.org has become cold and distant.
3) She's suddenly changed her address to email@example.com
2) Ken Starr launches an ...Read More