Each statement describes two words that when fused together create a new unrelated word (not a compound word). The clues do not necessarily indicate in which order the two words are attached. Example: This is the oldness of a tablet (pill + age = pillage).
1) This is the part of a book that describes sheep.
2) This is the natural way to turn a grape into a raisin.
3) These are informal neckwear.
4) This is the admission price for an enthusiastic follower to enter a stadium.
1) ram + page = rampage
2) sun + dry = sundry
3) casual + ties = casualties
4) fan + fare = fanfare
Today's brain teaser courtesy of Braingle.com.