SEATTLE -- You've never seen anything like it.
Inside the cavernous CenturyLink Field Event Center, an exhibition space that would normally play host to home, RV and dog shows, hundreds of U.S. Army soldiers are hustling ...Read more
There are some harsh numbers describing the virus pandemic that people should start getting mentally prepared for. Here are some of the major milestones we're watching for, all of which could happen in the coming week:
WASHINGTON -- The high numbers of Americans facing tough financial situations -- which will likely create a surge of people enrolling in Medicaid due to high unemployment -- is leading some experts and advocates to say ...Read more
WASHINGTON -- More than 6.64 million workers filed initial claims for unemployment insurance in the week ending March 28, exceeding the 3.3 million who filed claims a week earlier, the Labor Department reported Thursday.
- More states issue stay-at-home orders as coronavirus cases in US top 200,000
- 2 more ships with sick people want to dock at Florida's Port Everglades
- Fox isn't enough: Amid coronavirus crisis, Trump leans on a new media friend
- When death from coronavirus is a matter of interpretation
- Analysis: He got tested for coronavirus. Then came the flood of medical bills