Last week's ranking in parentheses.
1. Patriots 10-2 (2). Rob Gronkowski is lucky he drew only a one-game suspension for his dirty hit on the Bills' Tre'Davious White.
2. Steelers 10-2 (3). Ben Roethlisberger's big fourth quarter spearheaded a gritty rally for victory Monday night in Cincinnati.
3. Vikings 10-2 (4). There's talk of the Vikings possibly playing in Super Bowl LII at U.S. Bank Stadium.
4. Eagles 10-2 (1). Sunday night's loss in Seattle to end a nine-game winning streak is the kind of game that can help the Eagles push the reset button and get hot again.
5. Saints 9-3 (7). Rookie running back Alvin Kamara has a touchdown in six consecutive games and has 1,220 yards from scrimmage.
6. Rams 9-3 (5). Major challenges loom with the Eagles at home this week followed by a trip to Seattle. How will the young offense respond?
7. Seahawks 8-4 (9). They did a number on Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz, and Pete Carroll's team might be heating up at just the right time.
8. Panthers 8-4 (6). Sloppy tackling plagued them in a loss in New Orleans, and they will have to be on point with the surging Vikings coming to Charlotte.
9. Jaguars 8-4 (10). Calais Campbell is the best free-agent signing this season, having set a team record for sacks in a season with 121/2 with four games to go.