/

Ask Amy: Revenge plot may end with a bloody stump

Dear Readers: As I announced last week, my final “Ask Amy” column in this space will run on June 30. (Readers will be able to find me through my newsletter and on amydickinson.com.)

Until then, I’ll occasionally open my files and rerun some previously published Q&A. Here are two:

Dear Amy: I learned that my boyfriend might have cheated on me.

He told me that a friend of his saw a female (that the friend used to date) on a dating site.

The friend wanted to get revenge on this ex, so he used my boyfriend’s old profile from the dating site to catfish her.

However, from everything I saw, it seems like my boyfriend was not the middle man, but the primary person.

All the messages between the two were from my boyfriend, and the messages from him sounded just like him – not like his friend.

My boyfriend and I got into an argument, and he left the house.

At the same time he was arguing with me, he was texting the girl, wanting to see her.

He went to her house that night and when he came home, he was acting differently.

RJ Matson Darrin Bell Ed Wexler Dana Summers Archie Humor Me (Leave Caption In Comments)