/

Ask Amy: Details emerge after soul mate’s death

Dear Amy: I was with my boyfriend for four years.

We lived together the entire time.

He was my soul mate and stepped in to be the dad in my kids' lives (I have three children from my previous marriage).

I thought everything was amazing and that he was my partner in life.

He died two weeks ago. Because we weren't married, I couldn't be the person to make the arrangements. His mother's family immediately started blocking me from any involvement in the funeral.

He was always protective of his phone and kept it locked.

He stated that this was because of a past experience he’d had with personal information that was spread online.

Well, after his death I had to access his phone in hopes of locating a will, wishes or anything to support getting him put to rest.

I didn't find any of that, but I did find intimate conversations he’d had with multiple women that were very sexual in nature.

I’m talking about pictures, Facebook Messenger, and phone calls spanning the ENTIRE time we were together.

Dog Eat Doug Randy Enos Free Range Barney Google And Snuffy Smith RJ Matson Hagar the Horrible