/

Ask Amy: Momzilla threatens to stomp on wedding

Yes, premarital counseling would be helpful – definitely for them. And also for you.

Dear Amy: I have a dear friend with a heart of gold who will help anyone in need.

She is involved with “John,” who through his own poor judgment lost his job (he was charged with sexual harassment).

Since then, she has extended herself to help him, allowing him to stay at her house, enjoy her food and amenities, even though he has his own apartment.

I live across the parking lot and when I come outside onto my balcony, I can see her front door.

I’m not spying, but twice now I’ve seen him bring another woman into her home while she's at work.

I feel like her kindness is being taken for granted and she is being disrespected, but I’m not sure if I should tell her what's been happening.

What do you think?

– Wondering

Dear Wondering: If you’d seen this man dining with another woman in town, I would suggest that you keep it to yourself. But if he is bringing other people into her home, then she should be told.

Flo & Friends Jeff Koterba Family Circus Hi and Lois Diamond Lil Ed Wexler