Each statement describes two words that when fused together create a new unrelated word (not a compound word). The clues do not necessarily indicate in which order the two words are attached. Example: This is the oldness of a tablet (pill + age = pillage).
1) This is a sleep relative.
2) This is a masculine painting.
3) This is when a snake stops moving.
4) This is body waste from a fruit.
1) nap + kin = napkin 2) he + art = heart
3) asp + halt = asphalt
4) fig + urine = figurine
Today's brain teaser courtesy of Braingle.com.