The Vowel-less Knights are back yet again! Can you place vowels in the following sentences and figure out what the knights are saying? For bonus points, see if you know who said each famous quote.
1. cnnt smltnsl prvnt nd prpr fr wr.
2. f knw nthr th nm nr rslf, wll sccmb n vr bttl.
3. Wr s rgrdd s nthng bt th cntntn f stt plc wth thr mns.
1. You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war.
Bonus: Albert Einstein.
2.If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
Bonus: Sun Tzu, who wrote The Art of War, and this quote comes from chapter 3.
3. War is regarded as nothing but the continuation of state policy with other means.
Bonus: Karl Von Clausewitz, who wrote On War.
Today's brain teaser courtesy of Braingle.com.