Published in Brain Teasers
Below are six statements which, if reworded, are actually the titles of six popular holiday songs. Can you decipher them? (For extra points, try the bonus!)
1. Sir Lancelot with laryngitis.
2. Frozen precipitation commences.
3. Oh, member of the round table with missing areas.
4. I envisioned a trio of marine vessels.
5. Do you perceive the same longitudinal pressure that stimulates my auditory sense organs?
6. Leave and do a broadcast on an elevated peak.
Bonus: The apartment of 2 psychiatrists.
1. Silent Night
2. Let it Snow
3. O Holy Night
4. I saw Three Ships
5. Do you hear what I hear?
6. Go tell it on the Mountain
And the bonus: "The Nutcracker Suite"
Today's brain teaser courtesy of Braingle.com.