OAKLAND, Calif. -- Oakland police and other city departments will not use facial recognition technology under a new policy -- the third of its kind in the United States.
The Oakland City Council unanimously approved the ...Read more
MIAMI -- A Florida man is asking for help in finding the owner of a 64-year-old wedding ring he found at a beach.
Treasure Hunter Mark DesErmia was using his metal detector on Longboat Key late last month when he found a ...Read more
LOS ANGELES -- A sizable crowd had already gathered outside the Surplus Store early July 6 when Victor Hernandez arrived at the West Los Angeles shop to unlock the doors.
An orange banner strung between two white columns ...Read more
WASHINGTON -- Although Tuesday's long day of heated debate ended with the House voting to condemn President Donald Trump for racist tweets, the chamber's brawl over the president's behavior may be just beginning.
The ...Read more
- Trump's new asylum rule strands Central American migrants in Tijuana
- 'Florida really tops the charts' of states climate change will heat up, report says
- Fatal gas line explosion in California a warning for home contractors
- Dozens of beachgoers create human chain to try and save two swimmers from rip currents
- How many students cheated to get into USC? A look inside the admissions investigation