CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Just in time for Memorial Day, one North Carolina city has filed a lawsuit to force an RV store to pull down a 40-foot by 80-foot U.S. flag because it's too large, reports WBTV and other news outlets.
LOS ANGELES -- A year after the Trump administration moved the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti waded into the still simmering political controversy, drawing criticism from L.A. ...Read more
MIAMI -- Hurricane season doesn't start until June 1, but there's already a named storm churning in the Atlantic.
Don't worry. South Florida is in the clear.
In fact, so is the rest of the U.S.
On Monday evening, ...Read more
WASHINGTON -- Since the release of special counsel Robert S. Mueller III's report last month, some Democrats have reiterated, or joined, the calls for impeaching President Donald Trump, on the grounds that he obstructed ...Read more
- Iran accelerates production of enriched uranium as tensions rise
- Trump threatens to cut millions from fire departments in California after deadly wildfires
- A nationwide tax on soda? Economists say it would be good for the country, and here's their 'optimal' rate
- 'He wanted to turn his life around': After 21 years in prison, Baltimore man was killed 4 months after release
- Ecuador seizes Assange's possessions after US request