More News & Features
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A shooting outside North Kansas City High School near the conclusion of a basketball game Saturday injured at least two people, according to city officials.
The shooting was reported on the east side ...Read More
Iran’s parliamentary elections saw a decline in voter participation to historic lows, according to estimates published by state-run media, in a vote hailed by authorities as a triumph for the ruling establishment ...Read More
ORLANDO, Fla. — SpaceX is set to hit a milestone in human spaceflight as it aims to bring up another four passengers to the International Space Station, but will have to wait another day as weather forced a scrub on ...Read More
NEW YORK — Thousands of protesters opposed to Israel’s bombardment of Gaza rallied in Manhattan Saturday calling for a cease-fire as estimates of the death toll in the conflict climb past 30,000.
The protest, billed ...Read More
WASHINGTON — Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said the U.S. is likely to increase mineral imports from Chile, a key supplier of lithium used in the batteries that power electric vehicles.
Wrapping up a trade-focused ...Read More
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy and Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte signed a bilateral security agreement that includes the donation of patrol boats and other watercraft.
The pact inked on Friday is similar to ...Read More
- A tumor in her brain, she wants the option to die peacefully -- before it's too late
- California is missing out on billions of gallons of stormwater each year, report finds
- Insects were the future of food. They've ended up in the pet aisle
- Solutions for the homeless? Here's why some in South Florida won't back state plan for camps
- Four years into pandemic, long COVID is 'real' but remains a mystery