There will be over 100 players on the sidelines between the two teams. "Yes" is the underdog at +250 with "no" being the favorite at -450. Since the early part of the season, the Patriots have virtually ignored the issue. So, if it's going to happen, it's going to be player on the Eagles'side, such as defensive back Malcolm Jenkins.
4. How many times President Trump will tweet on the day of the game?
Over five pays out -140. Under five is even money. Five is a big number, and the commander-in-chief is usually a reactionary commentator when it comes to the NFL. Then again, if the Sunday talk shows are flooding televisions with #ReleaseTheMemo coverage, or players do take a knee during the anthem, there could be a Twitter explosion from Trump.
5. What song will Justin Timberlake sing first during the halftime performance?
Throw out the odds on this one, because it's a heavily guarded secret. Chatter around the interweb suggests "Can't Stop the Feeling!" (+350) is the favorite. "SexyBack" feels over hyped at +450 given its risque nature. "Filthy" (+250) feels like a dark horse since the song is the premier track on Timberlake's new album.
6. What color Gatorade will be used for the coach shower?
This is the one bet that might be the most heavily scrutinized because of all the ways it's possible to execute some sort of inside job. For whatever reason, water/clear is the most predicted outcome at +200.
7. What color will Pink's hair be when she sings the national anthem?
Sticking with the color theme, this one is pretty tough to predict. White/Blonde is currently the favorite at 5-to-4.
8. Which number will be higher: the number of total points scored in the first quarter (2-to-3) or the temperature outside at kickoff in Minneapolis (11-to-10)?