10. Chargers 6-6 (11). The 0-4 start they endured seems like a distant memory for first-year coach Anthony Lynn.
11. Titans 8-4 (12). It's really something that they're four games above .500 and have a minus-16 point differential.
12. Falcons 7-5 (8). In a 14-9 home loss to the Vikings, the Falcons were held without a touchdown for the first time since Dec. 13, 2015.
13. Ravens 7-5 (13). As anemic as this offense has been, it has been some kind of coaching job by John Harbaugh.
14. Cowboys 6-6 (18). They're clinging to playoff hopes and pointing to a Dec. 24 home game with the Seahawks, but they have to beat the Giants and Raiders first.
15. Raiders 6-6 (19). It has been a wild season, but they're tied for first in the AFC West after a 2-0 start, a collapse and now two straight wins.
16. Bengals 5-7 (21). Playoff hopes took a major hit as they blew a 10-point fourth-quarter lead Monday night to the Steelers and had a franchise-record 173 penalty yards.
17. Lions 6-6 (15). Some are wondering about status of coach Jim Caldwell, who signed a new contract in the offseason, after a blowout loss to the Ravens.
18. Bills 6-6 (16). They couldn't muster any offense in a loss to the Patriots and will be searching for a new quarterback this offseason.
19. Chiefs 6-6 (17). The incredible disappearing act by running back Kareem Hunt is a real mystery.