Find the Hidden Animals
Published in Brain Teasers
In each sentence, an animal is concealed. The first sentence has dog concealed. Can you find the others?
1. What shall I do, Gertrude?
2. Asking nutty questions can be most annoying.
3. A gold key is not a common key.
4. Horace tries in school to be a very good boy.
5. People who drive too fast are likely to be arrested.
6. Did I ever tell you, Bill, I once found a dollar?
7. John came late to his arithmetic class.
8. I enjoy listening to music at night.
Today's brain teaser courtesy of Braingle.com.