General Motors is feeding its golden goose.
The automaker, which once behaved as if "brand strategy" were another term for wringing every penny from its brands today with little thought of the future, is investing in new ...Read More
Getting the Cadillac of SUVs for an epic camping trip with seven other families over Labor Day weekend promised certain safeguards: We could help bring stuff other families couldn't fit; we could sleep in it should ...Read More
Q: Automobile manufacturers, in order to save weight, seem to be favoring 4-cylinder engines over 6- and 8-cylinder versions. How will these 4-cylinder engines, especially those powering larger vehicles, stand up over the ...Read More
The snow leopard is a big cat like the jaguar, except it is built to deal with snow.
The Jaguar F-Pace is the snow leopard of Jaguars. It has more than twice the ground clearance (8.3 inches) of an XJ sedan or an F-TYPE ...Read More
MINNEAPOLIS -- Two electric vehicles made by Polaris Industries that have been outfitted with autonomous-driving software and sensors are headed to Detroit, where they will roll their way along city streets for a week.
PITTSBURGH -- Jim Kevan paid $6,000 for his Bryar Blue 1972 Chevrolet Corvette convertible with white top, 454 block engine and four-speed transmission.
He was 21, and the muscle-car scene was big back then.
"I would ...Read More
- Motorcycle maker Royal Enfield gearing up for North American sales from Milwaukee
- Under the Hood: Are new, more-efficient engines built for the long haul?
- Nissan reveals a new Leaf, putting pressure on electric car rivals
- Mark Phelan: Ford Ranger Raptor breaks cover in Australian desert tests
- Auto review: 2017 Cadillac Escalade full-size SUV comes up short