LONDON -- With German and U.K. car jobs on the line, which leader would get to PSA Group Chief Executive Officer Carlos Tavares first?
After two days of trying to find a suitable time to meet in person, British Prime ...Read More
Lexus and Porsche tied for the top spot in auto information company J.D. Power's annual vehicle reliability study.
But other Japanese, German, South Korean and American brands also scored extremely well.
The study ...Read More
The performance sedan segment has been engaged in a battle for horsepower dominance in recent years. While a performance sedan making 400 horsepower would suffice a decade ago, we now have the option to buy a family-sized ...Read More
CHICAGO -- Harley-Davidson has gone to black with the 2017 Road King Special.
Swapping out chrome for black on its most popular model, the new Road King Special motorcycle moves Harley-Davidson's touring line in a new ...Read More
The current clamor for SUV crossovers may be a rising tide for five-door hatchbacks. Many makers offer a compact hatchback for their sedan models, including the Ford Focus, Mazda3, Kia Forte, Hyundai Accent, Nissan Versa, ...Read More
FRANKFURT, Germany -- PSA Group Chief Executive Officer Carlos Tavares sought to ease tensions over the proposed acquisition of General Motors Co.'s European business by assuring workers that the French automaker will ...Read More
- Cars take place with PCs and smartphones as threat to privacy
- Auto review: 2017 Lexus GS F is old-school cool but lags the performance competition
- Lexus and Porsche tie in J.D. Power reliability study
- Harley-Davidson swaps out chrome for black in 2017 Road King Special
- Some VW customers are still waiting for their buybacks, 4 months after court approval