WASHINGTON -- Think you're ready for Opening Day? Prove it. Name the person or persons who:
1. Hit the most home runs in the 1960s.
2. In 2011, joined Hank Aaron, Brooks Robinson and Pete Rose as the only players to appear in at least 140 games for 16 consecutive seasons.
3. Had the most hits in the 1950s.
4. Played for the Boston Braves, Milwaukee Braves and Atlanta Braves.
5. Had the most hits in the 1990s.
6. Had the most hits in the 1940s.
7. Holds the career record for grounding into double plays.
8. Hit .322 with 42 homers and 129 RBIs in 1970 and .333 with 37 homers and 122 RBIs in 1972, but finished second to Johnny Bench in MVP voting both years.
9. Pitched the most wins in the 1960s.