WASHINGTON -- Firefighters could be fighting fewer wildfires, thanks to the Congress' new budget plan.
Efforts to prevent wildfires badly needed more funding, and the Forest Service got that money in the compromise that ...Read More
Apparently, life hasn't turned out the way Melania Trump hoped when she married Donald Trump 13 years ago. That's because the celebrity real estate mogul ran for president and to many people's surprise -- including, ...Read More
A former Playboy model recalled having sex with Donald Trump dozens of times in the early years of the president's marriage to Melania Trump, sharing elaborate details in an interview televised Thursday of what she ...Read More
WASHINGTON -- Facebook Inc.'s co-founder and chief executive officer Mark Zuckerberg has been called to appear before a House panel as fallout continues from revelations that data of millions of users was obtained by a ...Read More
WASHINGTON -- The House Ethics Committee released two separate findings Thursday involving Illinois Democrats implicated in separate infractions.
The panel found that Rep. Bobby L. Rush has improperly accepted free office...Read More
WASHINGTON -- Sen. Rand Paul was single-handedly bringing the U.S. Senate, and progress on $1.3 trillion in federal spending, to a halt.
As his Senate colleagues and the U.S. government waited, the Kentucky Republican was...Read More
- House approves $1.3 trillion spending bill and sends it to the Senate as deadline approaches
- As Trump fumes over leak about his congratulatory call to Putin, word is 'there's going to be a scalp over this'
- Q&A: Stormy weather, or how a meeting at a golf resort blew up into a Trump scandal
- March for Our Lives organizers want fast, tough action on guns; they won't get it
- Trump's lead attorney, John Dowd, resigns amid shake-up in president's legal team