WASHINGTON -- President Donald Trump denied a report in the New Yorker that advisers urged him to deny Barack Obama access to intelligence briefings -- a benefit extended to other former presidents.
"Fake News, of which ...Read More
WASHINGTON -- President Donald Trump brandished two of his favorite political weapons at the White House on Monday: a phalanx of uniformed law enforcement officers by his side, and an angry denunciation of Democrats as a ...Read More
Remember back to 2009, the depths of the Great Recession, when unemployment was above 9 percent and the American auto industry was in danger of collapse? Scary times. But you didn't lose faith in the American economy, did ...Read More
The governor of New York, Andrew Cuomo, did Americans a favor last week. He provided that which is most indispensable to understanding anything: clarity.
"America ... was never that great," he announced.
In one sentence,...Read More
What does a white boy from the white suburbs of Washington, D.C., have to say about the passing of soul singer Aretha Franklin?
At 16, I was a DJ on a local radio station, playing the rock 'n' roll and doo-wop recordings ...Read More
WASHINGTON -- The breakthrough Hollywood film about the Asian experience, told from an Asian perspective, featuring an Asian cast, could have been about the cruel exploitation of Chinese workers in the building of the ...Read More
- Florida congressman jokes 'it would be a catastrophe' if Trump were saved from drowning
- Trump sees political win in some Democrats' calls to abolish ICE
- Republicans won't probe influence of Trump friends at Veterans Department
- Trump administration's rewrite of Clean Power Plan will be boon to coal industry
- Trump complains to donors about Fed chairman's rate hikes, sources say