The 2021 Coup d’Etat Trivia Quiz!
b) ”I’d been invited to exercise my free speech rights by my President.”
c) ”I never thought I’d be persecuted so badly for being white.”
d) ”I have two condo closings next month that I really can’t miss.”
7. Jacob Chansley, the moronic invader who wore horns on his head, ultimately landed in the slammer – where he requested, in his words,
a) ”a Trump 2020 pillow.”
b) “a special organic diet.”
c) ”a Jesus coloring book.”
d) ”a TV so I can watch Tucker.”
8. Who is retired Army Col. Phil Waldron?
a) He claimed that dead Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez fixed the election for Biden.
b) He waited in Dallas with the QAnon people for JFK Jr. to show up undead.
c) He wrote the coup PowerPoint that was shown to congressional traitors.
d) He hugged Trump at the Jan. 6 rally and cried very strongly.
9. A few months after the insurrection, Trump told ABC’s Jonathan Karl that the goons’ demand to hang Mike Pence was:
a) ”so beautiful, very strongly.”
b) ”what you’d expect from very good people.”
c) ”so heartfelt, very strongly.”
d) ”common sense.”
10. The other day, referencing the work of the Jan. 6 committee, someone remarked: “It was a horrendous event, and I think what they’re seeking to find out is something the public needs to know.” Who said that?
a) Jamie Raskin
b) Liz Cheney
c) Kamala Harris
d) Mitch McConnell
Bonus. True or False: The Jan. 6 committee is trying to turn over every rock. But no matter what it ultimately unearths, roughly half the people in this country will sleepwalk to the end of democracy.
1) a 2) c 3) a 4) b 5) d 6) a 7) b 8) c 9) d 10) d
Bonus: Take a wild guess.
Copyright 2021 Dick Polman, distributed exclusively by Cagle Cartoons newspaper syndicate.
Dick Polman, a veteran national political columnist based in Philadelphia and a Writer in Residence at the University of Pennsylvania, writes at DickPolman.net. Email him at email@example.comCopyright 2021 Dick Polman, All Rights Reserved. Credit: Cagle.com