(UPI) Emergency responders in Hungary came to the rescue of a family dog that ended up with its head stuck through a hole in an iron door.
Hungary's National Directorate General for Disaster Management shared a video on Facebook showing the scene that unfolded when firefighters were summoned to a home in the village of Veresegyhaz, Pest County.
The firefighters found a dog named Fules had gotten its head stuck through a small hole in the door.
The rescuers used a plate cutter and other specialized technical equipment to cut through the door and free the canine.
Firefighters said the dog was not injured and was reunited with its family.Copyright 2021 by United Press International