Q: With two young children in the house, my husband and I can barely remember "life before kids." I mean, I wouldn't trade our little ones for anything, but sometimes it's hard to find even two minutes for a meaningful ...Read More
“So, what do you think of attachment parenting?”
My inquisitor was a 30-something mom. I sensed she was testing me, trying to determine whether I was worth her time.
“Not much,” I said. “I don’t see any ...Read More
The month is called "March" for a reason: because it's a slog. As we in Los Angeles freeze to death in 66-degree temperatures I can hear you asking, what are we marching toward, exactly? The short answer is: to our ...Read More
It's a hard thing to go from being dependent on parents to being independent. Many offspring never entirely get there. Genuine dependency does not include creating a tradition of Sunday family dinners or having mom do one'...Read More
Cutthroat competition to get into the nation's best colleges has fueled an explosion of admissions consultants, who charge families thousands of dollars to help students navigate the process.
The industry is in the ...Read More
A New Jersey data broker that collects and sells personal information about consumers told regulators that it did not knowingly possess data on minors, even as it advertised a mailing list of more than a million high ...Read More
- Helping kids get into college is a big business. It usually doesn't involve bribery
- NJ data broker tried to sell personal info on a million kids but didn't tell state officials
- University of Maryland medical school, Baltimore schools partner to bring love of science to advanced students
- Study: One-third of children with ADHD get no support services
- ER visits for asthma attacks surging for KC kids. Could climate change play a role?
--Ads from Google--