You might not be in need of a ray of sunshine these days, but here’s one anyway: the always resplendent presence of Helen Mirren, on the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival on July 6. Note the magnificent jewels, the casually held sunglasses, the expression of, “Yes, I know I’m glorious, and I’m fine with it.” In other words, another master class from Dame Helen. How nice to see red carpets back again.
More Fashion Daily News
Dear Answer Angel Ellen: A few months back, you answered a reader’s question about the return of high-waisted jeans and you gave them a thumbs-up review. I’ve been meaning to email you a related question. Everywhere ...Read More
Those of us who have been waiting to travel again might want to answer the question in this article title with an emphatic “Either!” or “Both!” But let us explain why you need to make a choice. Despite obvious ...Read More
The Emmy Awards were a family affair for Elizabeth Olsen.
The “WandaVision” star wore a dress designed by her sisters, twins Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, to the ceremony at L.A. Live in Los Angeles on Sunday.
“Saturday Night Live” star Bowen Yang kicked things up a notch with a sleek pair of high heels at the Emmys.
The comedian wore the silver shoes with a dark suit and tie, and posed for photos Sunday on the red carpet ...Read More
- Answer Angel: Readers’ tips for happy feet
- ‘WandaVision’ star Elizabeth Olsen wore dress designed by sisters Mary-Kate and Ashley to Emmys
- ‘SNL’ star Bowen Yang dazzled with high heels at Emmys
- Sunday Best: Emily Blunt, Iman are among the fashion winners from 2021 Met Gala
- Answer Angel: How to find that online clothes bargain