/

Popular Keepers Collection Covers Many Timeless Topics

Abigail Van Buren on

DEAR ABBY: I am writing about your Keepers booklet, the collection of your most popular essays, poems and letters. I would like to purchase a copy, but first, I have a question. Is there a particular favorite of yours in there? -- BIG FAN IN FORT WAYNE, IND.

DEAR FAN: My Keepers booklet contains 72 column items that readers have told me they had read and reread until they were yellowed with age and falling apart. This booklet was created because of the high volume of requests from my readers for a collection of these items in one easy-to-use booklet. The subjects are diverse, covering a variety of topics, including parenting, children, aging, animals, forgiveness, etc. One poem in particular has always resonated with me. It is titled The Time Is Now, and I find its message both poignant and meaningful. I hope you will agree.

THE TIME IS NOW (Author Unknown)

If you are ever going to love me,

Love me now, while I can know

The sweet and tender feelings

Sponsored Video Stories from LifeZette

Which from true affection flow.

Love me now

While I am living.

Do not wait until I'm gone

This feature may not be reproduced or distributed electronically, in print or otherwise without the written permission of Universal UClick.

--Ads from Google--

Barney & Clyde Jerry King Cartoons Ask Shagg Cul de Sac Steve Kelley Clay Bennett