A man in Massachusetts went to claim a $10,000 lottery prize and found out that he misread the ticket and won $1 million. Later, his wife said, “Did you get the $10,000?” He was like, “Yes.”
A couple had been married for 45 years and had raised a brood of 11 children and were blessed with 22 grandchildren. When asked the secret for staying together all that time, the wife replies, "Many years ago we made a ...Read More
Simply get a new bar of soap and paint it with clear nail varnish.
Let it dry and place it out to be used.
- It's impossible to believe that the sperm that created you beat out 1,000,000 others.
- The wheel is turning but the hamster is definitely dead.
- If you were any more stupid, you'd have to be watered twice a week.
- ...Read More
A guy walks in for his interview. The man who's interviewing him has no ears.
The interviewer asks, "Whats the first thing you notice about me?"
The guy responds, "Why, You don't have any ears."
Interviewer: "Get out! ...Read More
- Man who run in front of car get tired. Man who run behind car get exhausted.
- Man with one chopstick go hungry.
- Man who scratch bum should not bite fingernails.
- Man who eat many prunes get good run for money.
- ...Read More
The basketball coach stormed into the university president's office and demanded a raise right then and there.
"Please," protested the college President, "you already make more than the entire History department."