The Angels of 11/11
Happy 11/11! Many believe this numerological nifty-ness to be a harbinger of angelic visitors bearing gifts of love, protection and clarity. A trine of Saturn and Uranus will second the motion, opening a portal to the sort of serendipity that is most needed. This trine won't repeat for many years, reinforcing the lucky aspects of the day.
ARIES (March 21-April 19). It's not about having better cards than the others at the table. It's about knowing when not to sit at the table at all, and if you do sit there, knowing when to get up and go home.
TAURUS (April 20-May 20). Even though you've been to this place hundreds of times already, you have all the excitement of a person arriving for the first time. Your open mind makes it so. From this mindset springs your endless creativity.
GEMINI (May 21-June 21). Thinking of the world that was long before you and the one that will be long after you will accelerate your spiritual growth. You'll act out of a responsibility to tomorrow and the next decade and the next century.
CANCER (June 22-July 22). What is standing in the way of your ability to give others what they want and need from you? Figuring this out and acting to improve the situation will make your life easier in at least 10 ways.
LEO (July 23-Aug. 22). Forces of destruction don't always come in ugly, terrible packages. They are often captivating, seductive and beautiful, in fact. Beware of what falls into these categories today.
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22). You're different because of your work title. Your profession obligates you to act in a way that goes beyond what the law, morality or public opinion demands. It's something you can't shake even when you're not working.
LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 23). What you got into voluntarily won't be gotten out of with as much ease. Think about this before you raise your hand. Would you still volunteer if you knew you couldn't undo it later?
SCORPIO (Oct. 24-Nov. 21). Some relationships are like video games. You have to "die" a few times in the game before you realize how it's played. You're confident and ready to learn. Your ego can handle a few blows, and you'll be better for it.
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21). Younger people than you may be doing it, but that doesn't mean you're too late. The train may have left the station, and that doesn't mean that you're too late, either. Maybe you're just early for the next ride.
CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19). There's something very intense about the kind of love that exists only theoretically, without physical interaction or real-life obstacles. This kind of dreamy love has something to teach you this weekend.
AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18). There's freedom in privacy. That's why you don't always tell people where you've been, what you're up to and where you're going. You might take this a step further and go completely undercover.
PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20). You'll lose a mindset without losing your mind. Or another way to think of it (as many neuroscientists do) is that you have many minds inside you, so it's really ok to lose one from time to time.
TODAY'S BIRTHDAY (Nov. 11). You're a favored child of the universe. The year stretches out like a vast bridge to carry you over both the troubled waters and the peaceful depths. You don't have to work for the luck that lands in your pocket next month. You're the star of someone's dreams: No pressure, but it will affect decisions in 2018. Leo and Pisces adore you. Your lucky numbers are: 5, 3, 33, 39 and 45.
11 THOUGHTS ABOUT 11/11:
1. If you find yourself often noticing the clock when it happens to be 11:11, consider assigning a powerful meaning to this lucky noticing. Use this as an opportunity to claim a saying, picture or idea that will encourage you along your way.
2. In a pure and distilled form of numerology, 11/11 is a numerological four, a number that calls for the use of careful manners and diplomacy.
3. There's a comedy coming out next year called "Eleven Eleven" that centers on alien abduction.
4. In a longer form of numerology, those born on Nov. 11 are thought to have wisdom far beyond their years and lifetimes stretching in both directions.
5. Famous people born on Nov. 11 include Leonardo DiCaprio, Stanley Tucci and Calista Flockhart.
6. A (not-so) secret Corduroy Club has claimed Nov. 11 as its special day and symbol because of the similarities to the ridges represented in the number to the fabric they adore.
7. Philadelphia-based band Eleven Eleven rocks many a weekend gig playing popular covers.
8. There is a trend of increasing belief in the auspiciousness of 11, resulting in many marriages taking place on Nov. 11.
9. Across the globe, babies born on 11/11 often receive special media attention.
10. Many spiritualists believe the dead are more available for communication at 11:11.
11. Wishing you felicity this 11/11 and beyond!
CELEBRITY PROFILES: Demi Moore was born in Roswell, New Mexico, home of one of the most famous UFO controversies. Scorpio natives love a good mystery, and they usually have a special way of cultivating intrigue, too. Moore has caused a stir on a number of occasions for various reasons, including posing nude while pregnant, shaving her head and marrying a man 15 years her junior.
To write to Holiday Mathis, visit www.creators.com/author/holiday-mathis and click "Contact."Copyright 2017 Creators Syndicate Inc.