The Angels of 11/11
CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19). There's something very intense about the kind of love that exists only theoretically, without physical interaction or real-life obstacles. This kind of dreamy love has something to teach you this weekend.
AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18). There's freedom in privacy. That's why you don't always tell people where you've been, what you're up to and where you're going. You might take this a step further and go completely undercover.
PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20). You'll lose a mindset without losing your mind. Or another way to think of it (as many neuroscientists do) is that you have many minds inside you, so it's really ok to lose one from time to time.
TODAY'S BIRTHDAY (Nov. 11). You're a favored child of the universe. The year stretches out like a vast bridge to carry you over both the troubled waters and the peaceful depths. You don't have to work for the luck that lands in your pocket next month. You're the star of someone's dreams: No pressure, but it will affect decisions in 2018. Leo and Pisces adore you. Your lucky numbers are: 5, 3, 33, 39 and 45.
11 THOUGHTS ABOUT 11/11:
1. If you find yourself often noticing the clock when it happens to be 11:11, consider assigning a powerful meaning to this lucky noticing. Use this as an opportunity to claim a saying, picture or idea that will encourage you along your way.
2. In a pure and distilled form of numerology, 11/11 is a numerological four, a number that calls for the use of careful manners and diplomacy.
3. There's a comedy coming out next year called "Eleven Eleven" that centers on alien abduction.
4. In a longer form of numerology, those born on Nov. 11 are thought to have wisdom far beyond their years and lifetimes stretching in both directions.
5. Famous people born on Nov. 11 include Leonardo DiCaprio, Stanley Tucci and Calista Flockhart.