Doc's Prescription for Life
10. We cannot control others' actions, but we do control our reactions.
11. What you've got and where you are is plenty good enough to build again.
12. Goals fire up the imagination and give you the energy to go on.
13. Two kinds of people: those who believe they can't and those who believe they can ... and they're both right.
14. Tomorrow will be better.
In addition to these, he also gives us some prescriptions for money:
1. There is no such thing as a free lunch, and there are no exceptions.
2. Wealth comes through patience and discipline.
3. Earn all you can. Save all you can. Give all you can.
He advises us every day to:
1. Touch each family member with a hug, kiss or pat on the back.
2. Do something good for another -- whether I feel like it or not.
3. Look mate, parent or each child in the eye, and say, "I love you."
Good advice, Doc. If all of us would follow these prescriptions, I could safely say I'll see you at the top!
To find out more about Zig Ziglar and read features by other Creators Syndicate writers and cartoonists, visit the Creators Syndicate web page at www.creators.com. Subscribe to Zig Ziglar's free email newsletter through ziglar.com.