From No. 1 New York Times bestselling author Gabrielle Bernstein comes a clear, proactive, step-by-step process to release the beliefs that hold you back from living a better life.
3. "Big Potential: How Transforming the Pursuit of Success Raises Our Achievement, Happiness, and Well-Being" by Shawn Achor, Currency
In his highly anticipated follow-up to The Happiness Advantage, Achor reveals a better approach. Drawing on his work in 50 countries, he shows that success and happiness are not competitive sports. Rather, they depend almost entirely on how well we connect with, relate to, and learn from each other.
4. "When to Jump: If the Job You Have Isn't the Life You Want" by Mike Lewis, Henry Holt & Company
An inspirational book that lays out the "Jump Curve" -- four steps to wholeheartedly pursuing the career of your dreams -- through experiences from a variety of people who have jumped and never looked back
5. "Rise and Grind: Outperform, Outwork, and Outhustle Your Way to a More Successful and Rewarding Life" by Daymond John and Daniel Paisner, Currency
New York Times bestselling author of The Power of Broke and "Shark" on ABC's hit show Shark Tank explores how grit, persistence, and good old-fashioned hard work are the backbone of every successful business and individual, and inspires readers to Rise & Grind their way the top
6. "When: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing" by Daniel H. Pink, Riverhead Books
In When, Pink distills cutting-edge research and data on timing and synthesizes them into a fascinating, readable narrative packed with irresistible stories and practical takeaways that give readers compelling insights into how we can live richer, more engaged lives.
7. "T Is for Transformation: Unleash the 7 Superpowers to Help You Dig Deeper, Feel Stronger, and Live Your Best Life" by Shaun T, Rodale Books
In T is for Transformation, Shaun unveils the 7 transformational principles that guided his progress through life and that are at the core of his incredibly successful workouts.
8. "The Healing Self: A Revolutionary New Plan to Supercharge Your Immunity and Stay Well for Life" by Deepak Chopra and Rudolph E. Tanzi, Harmony
After reaching millions of people around the world through their collaborations on the hugely successful Super Brain and Super Genes books and public television programs, the New York Times bestselling authors now present a groundbreaking, landmark work on the supreme importance of our immune system in relation to our lifelong health.
9. "The Energy Bus: 10 Rules to Fuel Your Life, Work, and Team with Positive Energy" by Jon Gordon, Wiley
The Energy Bus, an international best seller by Jon Gordon, takes readers on an enlightening and inspiring ride that reveals 10 secrets for approaching life and work with the kind of positive, forward thinking that leads to true accomplishment -- at work and at home.
10. "The Ideal Team Player: How to Recognize and Cultivate the Three Essential Virtues" by Patrick M. Lencioni, Jossey-Bass
Beyond the fable, Lencioni presents a practical framework and actionable tools for identifying, hiring, and developing ideal team players. Whether you're a leader trying to create a culture around teamwork, a staffing professional looking to hire real team players, or a team player wanting to improve yourself, this book will prove to be as useful as it is compelling.
(800-CEO-READ, a leading direct supplier of books and other knowledge resources for businesses and organizations nationwide, is a division of Milwaukee-based Dickens Books. For complete descriptions of all books, visit http://800ceoread.com.)
Distributed by Tribune Content Agency, LLC.