Recently we were excited to discover a couple of our ArcaMax friends featured in a newly released ebook called, "Winning Online Marketing Strategies"!
From the ArcaMax Advertising Update Online Marketing Newsletter
In early June, gmail changed the rules. If you mail commercially in your business and have many gmail subscribers, this is probably old news. Previously gmail's filtering process primarily focused on the sender and their recipient engagement. Mailers who had a responsive list in gmail generally hit the inbox and got good results; that is, sender reputation was the driving factor.
"Email is a 40-year-old technology that is not going away for very good reasons - it's the cockroach of the Internet."
Our friends at Return Path have recently published a special report, entitled "The Ultimate Email Deliverability Glossary: Separating the Jargon from the Gibberish." Find out more!
- Free Ebook Offers Online Marketing Strategies
- A Critical Time for Commercial Emailers
- The Cockroach of the Internet
- Five "Must Have" Business Resources You Might Have Missed
- Your Complete Guide to Email Terminology
- Internet Marketing: A Revolution or More of the Same?
- Email Deliverability and Your Online Marketing Success