Q: My wife and I generally get along great, but I'm surprised how much we argue about little chores around the house. Is this normal?
Jim: When couples are asked about stress points in marriage, things like kids and ...Read More
Dear Family Coach: My kids attend religious school every Sunday. Every now and then the school requires parents to join a service. My husband and I feel that we did our time in religious school, and we really don't enjoy...Read More
Young ones and shy ones will benefit from a gentle dose of Halloween before the big day. These funny, non-scary books will introduce young kids to a sweet dress-up holiday that will soon be their favorite.
"The Haunted ...Read More
Dear Family Coach: I'm a diehard Democrat, and my husband is a moderate Republican. We usually manage to keep politics at bay in our home, but this election cycle has been a struggle. Our kids are hearing a lot about the...Read More
Question: Over the past year or so, our 5-year-old has developed an extreme fear of going to the doctor or dentist. This came on suddenly, without a precipitating incident. The crying begins when we arrive at the ...Read More
Q: My son and his wife of 10 years divorced two years ago. His ex-wife had three sons from a previous relationship, now well into adulthood and going to college. When they were married we considered her sons to be our ...Read More
- Parents often battle to get their children mental health services at school
- The 10 books in the running for the 2016 National Book Award for young people's literature
- US pediatricians pushing back on vaccine 'hesitancy'
- Experts say stepped-up monitoring is crucial as Zika's threat lasts beyond a baby's birth
- ADHD now classified as a specific disability under federal civil rights law