Many contestants entered the unicycle race, but only the best multi-tasking clown came out on top, considering that each had to juggle clubs while trying to win the race! Most of the pack were soon disqualified after dropping a club or falling off the unicycle. In the end, four of the best clowns crossed the finish line. From this information and the clues below, can you determine each clown's full (real) name, club color (one is silver), and placement?
Places: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th
First Names: Kyle, Matt, Jake, Leon
Surnames: Turner, Pettle, Vertigo, Wheeley
Colors: Green, Orange, Silver, Red
1. Mr. Turner (who isn't Matt) finished one place ahead of the red club juggler.
2. The four are Leon, Mr. Vertigo, the one who juggled with orange clubs, and the one who came in third place.
3. Kyle finished behind (but not one place behind) Mr. Wheeley.
4. Matt and Mr. Pettle finished consecutively, in some order.
5. The one who juggled with green clubs finished two places behind Jake.