Mr. Black, Mr. Gray, and Mr. White are fighting in a truel. They each get a gun and take turns shooting at each other until only one person is left. Mr. Black, who hits his shot 1/3 of the time, gets to shoot first. Mr. Gray, who hits his shot 2/3 of the time, gets to shoot next, assuming he is still alive. Mr. White, who hits his shot all the time, shoots next, assuming he is also alive. The cycle repeats. If you are Mr. Black, where should you shoot first for the highest chance of survival?
What common phrase does this rebus translate to?
D B = 1
N BB = 2
A BBB = 3
T BBBB = 4
S BBBBB = 5
I am a rock group that has 4 members, all of whom are dead, one of which was murdered. What am I?
Six girls, Beth, Haley, Kayla, Liza, Reeva, and Zoe, are in the junior cabin at camp. They sleep in bunk beds. Each girl has a different color blanket on her bed. The beds are lined up in a row with red, black, yellow, brown, blue, and green blankets.
1. Reeva and Haley's bed is closest to the door.
2. The color of the blankets on the bottom bunks all begin with the same letter.
3. The color of Beth's blanket does not begin with the same letter as the beginning of her name.
4. Reeva's blanket color does begin with the same letter as her name.
5. The blue blanket is under the red blanket.
6. Liza and Kayla like their lower bunks.
7. Kayla is in the middle bed.
8. Zoe does not share a bunk with Kayla.
9. The brown blanket is at the end of a row.
10. The yellow blanket is above the black blanket.
Can you determine the color of each girl's blanket, the order of their beds, and who their bunkmate is?
What's the rebus shown by this display below?
A group of four prisoners were held captive by the enemy and each prisoner was to be shot each day through the week. As natural disasters were common in this specific part of the world, the group of prisoners decided to make up a plan of distracting the guards. Before each prisoner would be shot, they would shout out a natural disaster, which would cause chaos and distract everyone to give enough time for each prisoner to escape. As three days passed the first three prisoners escaped by shouting out their chosen natural disasters and running away, however the final prisoner shouted out a disaster and was shot dead on the spot.
What was the natural disaster he shouted?