The five businessmen in question represented different companies at a recent trade fair. Unfortunately, the hotel they were all due to stay in had accidentally double booked their rooms. They tried other hotels in the area, but all were fully booked. Consequently, they all agreed to share the only two rooms available in the hotel - one twin and one triple.
From the clues, can you work out each man's name, company and official title?
1. When the five men realized their dilemma, they drew straws to see who would share with whom. The outcome for four of them was that the CEO shared with the businessman from ABM Inc. and Edgar shared with the Developer.
2. Alan does not work for Reed Right and is not the Director. The Director does not work for Lantel or Blue Teeth.
3. Neither Clarkson nor Grimaldi works for Reed Right. Grimaldi is either the IT Analyst or the CEO.
4. The businessman from Reed Right did not share a room with Thomas.
5. Clarkson, who does not work for Lantel, shared with either Thomas or Grimaldi but not both.
6. Edgar's surname is either Casson or Graves. Edgar did not share with Carl.
7. The businessman from Chiptech shared with the businessman from Lantel.
8. The CEO shared with the IT Analyst.
9. Casson works for either Blue Teeth or Chiptech.
10. Neither Joshua nor Alan works for ABM Inc.
11. Fielder shared with the Director.
12. The Accountant from Blue Teeth shared with the Developer.
First names: Alan, Carl, Edgar, Joshua, Thomas.
Last names: Casson, Clarkson, Fielder, Graves, Grimaldi.
Company: ABM Inc., Blue Teeth, Chiptech, Lantel, Reed